Best equipment for mountain bikers
- Lockable bike area with video surveillance
- Drying room for jerseys and shoes
- Overnight laundry service
- Work bench and repairs area
- Assembly stands
- Wash area
- Small bike shop with basic equipment for mountain bike problems
- Helmets and rucksacks for hire
Around the Kanisfluh or a tour at the foot of the Karhorn massif: you certainly won’t be bored on a mountain bike tour! The bike hotel Rössle offers fantastic surroundings as a starting point:
- make use of the hotel’s well-being oasis with bio sauna, steam bath, external sauna room, infrared treatments, deep relaxation room, recuperation and plenty of rest
- Tour cards are available from reception (with individual tour information)
- Vitamin and muesli corner at the breakfast buffet
- Energy gel and energy drinks (included with packages)
- 450 kilometres of cycle and mountain bike trails with a height difference of 14,000 metres
- Weather information, tips, tour catering
- x2 two hour sessions of cycle technique trainingper week at the Bike Park in Au. Just ask at reception.
- x1 large tour per week in our neighbouring locations with bike trailers for long tours
- Bike rental at Sports Fuchs
Individual tour advice
For individual tour planning and help with route selection, our bike guide Johannes is available every day from 6pm onwards at the ‘Satteltreff’ (literally ‘saddle meeting’) in the lobby area. After every tour, you are invited to take your place with like-minded individuals at the biker Stammtisch (table reserved for biker regulars) – the Radler tastes just perfect when drank at a cosy after-bike get together.
The ‘Rössle’ has been awarded PRO membership status by Mountain Bike Holidays. Along with a large range of services, we offer you six tours per week in three daily ability groups.