Are you comfortable in a hospitality role? Do you love being around people and doing something good for someone? To fulfill guests’ wishes? You also have a good sense for wine and good food? Do you appreciate quality and like to inspire?
we need your support for our hotel rössle****
- Looking after our guests at breakfast and dinner service
- Independent management of a station in the restaurant
- Supervision of the bar / lounge
we offer the follwing working conditions:
- different time models are possible, 2-6 days week. Only morning or only evening. We can talk about everything.
- flexible working hours
- a great and casual team with promotion possibilities
- a modern and open-minded company
- a familiar and friendly working atmosphere
- creative environment where your opinion counts
- exact recording of working hours
- appreciation of your life balance
- Work hard, play hard
- Performance-based remuneration with willingness to pay above KV
- Free accommodation in a single room and free meals
teamwork is very important to us !
Being different is normal. Nowadays, everyone is looking for their individual expression – we, our Rössle team, have found ours: natural, casual, carefree, pragmatic.
A family-run hotel with a lot of history and a lot of desire for the future. For innovation, reinvention, being a host, being creative and having fun.
The Rössle reinvented itself together with us in 2015. Rooms in Scandinavian forest style, a coffee shop atmosphere in the lobby and a lot of attention to active people. Let’s call it by its name: a hotel for active people, for bikers, for all those who like luxury, but in a wonderfully uncomplicated way.
We have about 70 beds, a pure pension without a la carte, but a small and very fine day café. We attach great importance to authentic products. Especially in the kitchen, but also with regard to our wine selection and bar offer.
Not just a family-run business, but a REAL family-run business. Casual team, fair and refined.
A pleasant atmosphere is just as important to us as continuing to run our innovative and creative hotel successfully
– help us to do so.
Our hotel and our team: natural, casual, easy-going, pragmatic!
…what else we have for you and the whole team – team benefits!
- From Monday to Thursday from 9 to 11 a.m., the pool in our partner hotel Adler also could be used from the team – it’s easy: register at reception the day before, grab a towel and start swimming!
- Massage and beauty is not just for our guests: you get a 50% discount on all beauty and massage treatments with us.
- Our Dr. Joseph organic cosmetics are also good for you, so you get a 20% discount on all products.
- The Star Card is an advantage card for hotel employees – we are happy to be a member! This way you benefit from great discounts or reductions in partner businesses throughout Vorarlberg. Many 2 for 1 meal offers, day spa, even overnight stays or discounted lift rides…sounds fantastic doesn’t it?
Have we aroused your curiosity and would you like to learn more about our company?
Then just call us or send us an email – without any obligation – we would be happy to hear from you.
Unsolicited applications are also welcome.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at the number: +43 5515 2216